- Our typical buyer is a 25-35 years old, first time buyer.
- They are people who work in both Manhattan and Brooklyn, who want to live in the “hipster” neighborhoods in Brooklyn, but who are priced out of the same higher-quality buildings in Manhattan or areas such as Williamsburg and Carroll Gardens.
- Our buyers typically bring a substantial amount of cash to the transaction. The majority have put down at least 20% of the purchase price.
- All our properties are FHA-approved, but to date, no buyer has used FHA assistance.
- When making a purchase decision, our buyers typically compare their prospective monthly payments to their current (or market) rent as opposed to the per square foot cost of the property.