Gilad to take full ownership of Brookland

Boaz Gilad, co-founder and principal of prolific developer Brookland Capital, is taking 100 percent ownership of the parent company, Brookland Upreal, according to documents filed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.

Gilad bought out his partner Asaf Fitoussi earlier this year, to take full ownership of Brookland Capital, which controls 51 percent of the parent company. Now​,​ Gilad is buying the remaining 49 percent stake from David Goldberger and Eyal Yagev for $7.5 million​​ over three years.